Contact a Houston Defective Product Liability Lawyer Today!
Manufacturers, distributors and retailers are responsible for making sure that the products they sell to you are safe. However, problems arise when manufactures take short cuts or not fully test their product. We often see defective product in vehicles, prescription drugs, medical devices and household appliances to name a few. These issues may arise from faulty construction, poor material selection, or inadequate instruction manual. These are just a few instances. There can be many more causes. However, you should expect any product that you buy to be safe. Any company which manufactures or sells any type of consumer good can be held liable if they do not take reasonable precautions. They must ensure that their products are designed and manufactured with safety in mind. If a defective product has caused harm in your life then you need a Product Liability Lawyer.
Walker Texas Lawyer has experience in product liability cases. He is here to help if you or somebody you love has been injured by a defective product, let Walker investigate your case. He will fight for the compensation you are entitled to for your losses.
Do you need a product liability attorney?
Product liability cases can often and complicated and involve many parties. They take investigations, research and expert testimonies to try to win. Many injury victims do not have the ability to take on these large companies. This is why you need Houston’s Defective Product Attorney. You need Walker Texas Lawyer. He will:
- Obtain all evidence related to the faulty product and your injuries.
- Investigate the product and talk with industry experts.
- Work to properly calculate your total losses.
- Negotiate with all parties involved, including aggressive insurance carriers, to obtain fair compensation.
- If your fair compensation is not met he further pursue the case taking it where it needs to go until you are compensated.
EXAMPLES OF DANGEROUS PRODUCT CASES
Almost any product can cause an injury. Here are some of the cases that Personal Injury Attorney, James Walker has handled:
- Auto design defects such as air bag failure, brake systems, post-crash fires, restraint systems, sudden accelerations and vehicle steering devices and tire defects
- Boat and personal watercraft defects
- Motorcycle defects
- Helmet design
- Bicycle design
- Dangerous drugs
- Household products
- Construction equipment
- Farm equipment
- Defective medical devices
- Swimming pools and diving boards
- Chemical exposure
- Faulty Construction Design
How Does A Product Become Defective
There are three basic ways that these products become defective:
Flawed design – Sometimes, products are flawed and even though they have gone through testing, the flaws are not found.
Manufacturing flaw- If there is a problem during the manufacturing process, the product could be dangerous for consumers.
Marketing/labeling problem- If a product has the wrong information on it, people could get hurt. Consumers rely on what is written on the label to know how to use the product.
How much compensation is possible in a product liability case?
The total amount you will be compensated for a faulty product injury can vary depending on the specifics of your case. If you or somebody else has been injured by a product, we will look at all of the details before deciding what to do. We might get money for your medical bills and other costs, and we might also get more money if that person passes away.
- Costs of all medical bills related to the injury or illness
- Recovery of lost wages if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Punitive damages against a negligent company or manufacturer
Legal Experience Matters
Walker Texas lawyer has over 40 years of experience and has dealt with more than 25,000 insurance cases. He is not afraid to go head to head with the large insurance companies. In fact, he has and won. If you were the victim of an Insurance company denying your legitimate insurance claim give us a call today. He is here to help you get the restitution you deserve. Contact Walker today for a free case evaluation.