Attorney James Walker – Personal Injury Lawyer, Houston, Texas
Attorney James S. Walker has dedicated his life to fighting on behalf of over 25,000 clients. He has witnessed firsthand the peace that comes with justice. Attorney James S. Walker is a personal injury lawyer in Houston, Texas. Inside Houston Magazine ranks Attorney Walker as one of the top lawyers in Houston. His firm, Walker and Hunter P.C. has been voted Law Firm of the Year.
A graduate of Michigan State University with a law degree from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan, Attorney Walker, or Walker Texas Lawyer, as he is sometimes known, is a caring motorcycle accident lawyer in Houston Heights. He will aggressively fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
What To Look For In A Houston Personal Injury Law Firm
It is essential to choose the right law firm. The three critical factors to consider when hiring a lawyer are:
- A Record Of Success
- Client Reviews
A Record Of Success
We are known as an aggressive, top-producing personal injury law firm that wins. We work hard to get the best possible results in all of our cases. Our winning track record has earned us high-profile cases and many referrals from satisfied clients.
Because of our experience and courtroom ability, when an insurance company or corporate defendant thinks a claim will likely go to court, it often re-evaluates its position.
Why Walker Texas Lawyer
If you have been in a serious accident, you may wonder how an accident lawyer can help you. Below are a few reasons why you need an injury attorney. As well as why Walker Texas Lawyer is the choice for you:
- Analyze your situation during a free consultation. Additionally, James Walker will offer you an assessment of your potential case. As well as your best legal options.
- Determine who should be held responsible for your injuries.
- Help you secure proper medical treatment for your injuries.
- Work to get your vehicle repaired or replaced by the responsible insurance company.
- Conduct an independent investigation into the actual cause of the accident.
- James Walker will discover the sources of insurance coverage. Furthermore, he will search for other potential sources of compensation.
- Attain witness accounts of the accident.
- Gather and compile evidence from the accident. This includes thoroughly reviewing photos, personal accounts, and the police report.
- Work with medical, vocational, and financial experts to fully account for all your losses due to the accident.
- Consult with an accident reconstructionists and other experts as deemed necessary. This is to demonstrate how the crash happened. Additionally, to determine who was responsible.
- Calculate the full extent of your losses due to the accident.
- If necessary, James Walker will pursue your claim in court. He wants to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Walker will be your advocate at the negotiating table.
- James Walker will handle all communications and negotiations with insurance companies. So, if they call you, you can tell them, “Talk to my lawyer.”
- Build a solid case for compensation.
Call Walker Texas Lawyer today, no matter the extent of the injuries or type of accident you have been injured in. He knows what is at stake and will do everything possible to fight for the compensation that you deserve.
Want to know more about how to file a claim? Call today at (713) 552-1117. We are here to fight for you.
Areas We Serve
Walker Texas Lawyer is located in Houston, just off the southwest freeway near the corner of Edloe St and West Alabama St. We serve clients throughout Texas. Injured in a car accident, motorcycle accident, offshore accident, or industrial accident? We can help you get the compensation you deserve. The following are some areas we serve:
Alvin, Atascocita, Baytown, Bellaire, Braeswood Place, Channelview, Conroe, Deer Park, Dickenson, Friendswood, Fulshear, Galveston, Hempstead, Houston, Humble, Hyde Park, Jacinto City, Jersey Village, Katy, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Meyerland, Mission Bend, Missouri City, Montrose, Pasadena, Pearland, Rice Military, Richmond, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Santa Fe, Seabrook, Splendora, Spring, South Houston, Southside Place, Sugar Land, Texas City, The Woodlands, Tomball, University Place